Breakin Ankles

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Miss me?

I'm back again, and hope to resume blogging regularly now that Summer is approaching. My summer plans are anybodys guess. At some point, though, I'm going to have to start looking for a job -- as in, a job that doesnt involve sprinkles and selling yogurt to skinny teenage girls who think they're too fat. In short, I will be scouring far and wide for a REAL job. Yikes! Funny thing is, none of my good friends can picture me with a real job. In a wierd way, though, it sort of makes me happy. Like maybe it means I'll end up finding some cool ass job that isn't your typical 9-5 (or 8-7) type of gig -- an acrobat perhaps, or a tester of the worlds finest toilet papers. Maybe I'll invent something, or start a business, or write something, or do something fun. All I know is that sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day doesn't sound too appealing.

I guess the scariest part about looking for a job is that I might actually find one.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have the perfect job for you....the beachball being tossed around in a bed full of Ds....

2:06 AM

 
Blogger pheebee said...

could you be a professional mime? I've always wanted to be able to say I've heard a mime say more than one word. (Yes, I have heard a mime speak. It was at the Renaissance Faire. He did not hide his face in shame).

Is that funny to anyone else but me?

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Med Stud said...

What the heck Yoni... who are these ppl and how come no one comments on my blog? :(

10:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

11:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

7:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker