Breakin Ankles

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Back for the first time..

And I'm back. With a new template. And I'm not sure if I like it. But it was time for a change, and this was the best I could find. As I'm sure many of you have noticed, my comments were erased in the great template transition of '06. Blah. What could be worse? Losing 100+ text messages perhaps. I also noticed that my blog roll has been erased, so look for a new and updated list of blogs to check out. And to encourage comments, I will now be taking requests for blogposts. Want me to write a poem? Just ask! Want to hear my opinion on the relation between violence in america and kids climbing trees? Just comment away!

Brazilian. Wax. Poetic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Broadband connection cable internet lost connection Tail tennis waffle Multistrike variance video poker Teen video conferencing History of gum in baseball Hardcore gag

4:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker