Breakin Ankles

Monday, October 03, 2005

Randomness Part V

You know how some stores have cash registers that say "If you do not receive a receipt, your purchase is free"? What, exactly, is the idea behind that? If someone doesn't get their receipt, will they really try and get out of paying? I just picture the person at the register being like "Dude, come on, I've been standing here for 8 straight hours, are you serious with this? It's a fucking receipt"

You ever talk to someone and at some point in the conversation you can't help but think to yourself, "I have no idea what this person has been talking about for the last 15 minutes." Then, you start to wonder what the hell you have been thinking about for the last 15 minutes, since you obviously weren't paying attention to the person your supposedly "talking" to.

A few days ago, I met a young couple that had a 4 year old son. A friend that was with me goes to the child: "Hi! How old are you?!" It was then my turn to say "Hi" to the lad. Now I haven't been around little kids in the longest time, so without thinking, I just look at the kid and go "What up?" I'm surprised I didn't ask him what his major was. Maybe next time I'll ask him about his career plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker