Breakin Ankles

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Two random thoughts of the day

1) Wouldn't it be weird if when you went to take a shit, the food came out exactly the way it went in?

2) You know who's really happy about the prevalence of bluetooth headsets these days? Crazy people. When people started using bluetooth headsets, people would often see individuals talking on the street with their hands at their sides, a phone nowhere in sight. They'd therefore assume the person was talking to themselves and was otherwise crazy. But now, if you see someone seemingly talking to no one while they walk down the street, you just automatically assume they have a wireless headset on. So, there must be a whole slew of legitimately crazy people walking around muttering sweet nothings to significant others who don't exist who are therefore able to shield themselves from the 'Crazy' label. Bluetooth headsets have effectively allowed crazy people to seamlessly blend into society. Actually, now that I think about it, technology as a whole might one day totally blur the line between what we perceive as normal and crazy. It wouldn't surprise me if in 5 years I see my good friend KT massaging a tree with her hands while she talks into an acorn. "Have you gone mad?!" I'd ask -- to which she'd reply "no, you idiot. I'm just updating my facebook photo album while I check my voicemail." Sound crazy? Sure, it does today, but tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker