Breakin Ankles

Friday, July 20, 2007

This old routine?

So a friend told me I should start writing again because I tell good stories. In other news, I'm apparently I'm an easy sell. I'm surprised more people aren't like "Hey Homer, you're pretty buff and handy with the bricks, wanna come help me renovate my house?" Another reason why I've returned to the blogosphere is that the person who I was supposed to start a joint blog with punked out on me. Her name is the RedBaron in case your wondering (.. andcheck it out Kat, it's a double insult since your new nickname now incorporates the name of your sworn enemy. Thats right. I'm playing dirty, and I'm looking in your direction). Now that that's out of the way, onto a blogpost.

Actually, I'll do a blogpost later. I'm tired. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker