Breakin Ankles

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Randomness Part II

1. It has been brought to my attention that Joss Stone is 17 years old. I had previously mentioned how hot she was, so I was particularly shocked when I heard the news. If I had known her real age, rest assured that I would have never said the things I did. I had no idea she was so old -- kidding :-)

2. Simpson quote for the day -- Mr. Burns to a football team he's coaching: "Men, there's a little crippled boy sitting in a hospital who wants you to win this game...I know because....I crippled him myself in order to inspire you."

3. Have you ever been in class, and some fool, for whatever reason, is nodding his head furiously as the teacher is making a point, and smiling as if he just won the lottery? My guess is that these fools understand what the teacher is trying to say, and are so excited that they just start bobbing their heads. Throw a black long-haired wig on one of these fools and they'd probably look like a Metallica fan. Who are these fools, and what is behind their foolish behavior? Developing...
Fool Count: 5


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker