Breakin Ankles

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Randomness

1. Snoop Dogg's song "Drop it like it's hot": This song is so fuckin horrible that I wish I had a better vocabulary so that I could better describe how shitty it really is. This song is pretty much Snoop "rapping" over a guy making noises with his mouth. It's so bad that Snoop rapping over a guy farting would probably be a better song. "Let me hear a little bit of that bass groove right here" -- Snoop has been on a downward spiral, musically at least, ever since he realeased Doggystyle.

2. Randy Moss moons the Packers: I give him points for coming up with an original celebration. I give him even more points for not apologizing for his actions.

3. Brett Favre: What's up with this dude choking under pressure? His underhand shovel pass was so stupid it was funny. Even worse were the fellas at NFL primetime who had this to say about Favre's horrible toss: "He's smiling, he's really having fun out there isn't he? He knows he messed up, he's a true warrior".

4. Joss Stone: Mamma mia!

5. See #4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker