Breakin Ankles

Friday, January 04, 2008

People who need to go, Pt. 1

People who say, "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." Yes, I realize that this was once probably entertaining in a Bond movie 40 years ago, but it has become the most cliched phrase in existence.

The person, who upon seeing two people wearing the same color shirt, exclaims , "Oh my gosh! Did you two like call each other and coordinate in the morning?" No, no we didn't.

Honorable Mention: People who think that saying "See you next year!" before New Years is both clever and funny. I can assure it's not. These are probably the same people who say "Blast off!" at the end of every countdown. If you're over the age of 13, both of these phrases should be off-limits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker