Breakin Ankles

Friday, September 21, 2007

I just don't get it

I never got why people come up with email address's that contain a number pertaining to a year that will soon become irrelevant. For example, someone graduated high school in 1999 so they make their email Jsmith99@hotmail.com. It's a dated email address, so why pick it? Sometimes people will simply attach the current year at the tailend of their email (i.e tofulovin07). People can sure be foolish. But not me. My email is timeless -- homer16@yahoo. Why Homer16? Well I was 16 when I first got an email address. And THAT'S how its done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

haha. kk, it's bout time you commented

11:18 PM

 
Blogger www.bysarahkhan.com said...

man when i graduated college i brilliantly decided to tack on the year of my graduation to my undergrad email handle and voila. five years later, that 2003 is looking pretty awkward. i hate my life.

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker