Breakin Ankles

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Wed - Fri recap

I had to get all the partying out of my system before bar exam studying begins this week -- so with this in mind, me and some peeps hit the town. A quick recap:

Times gone out: 3
Alcoholic Beverages consumed: Too many
Slices of Pizzza eaten: 13
Movies watched while intoxicated: 3
Prank Calls I observed: Over 20
Prank Calls I made: Only 1
Last time I made a prank call: When I was 18
Something I forgot: Prank calls are fun
Minutes I spent dancing the robot: 15
Earliest i went to bed: 4:30 a.m
Latest I went to bed: 5:30 a.m

Also, the first official "What bar has the hottest lady bartenders/servers" in Madison ended in a tie. It came down to "The State" vs. "Brothers".

Another pointless post is in the bag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker