Breakin Ankles

Thursday, May 19, 2005

What Big Ten school fits you?

Having spent the last 8 years living in big 10 towns, I thought I would give this quiz a whirl...

The first time around, I got Penn State. Uch, what is that all about?

I took it a second time, though, and got Wisconsin ("Who cares about anything else? Where's the freakin' beer?!?!?") Hey, this thing is pretty accurate.

My friend from U of M (the M stands for Michigan, not Minnesota!... got that Mariam?!) was happy to see he got Michigan ("People think you're arrogant, but it's just a result of years and years of success.") Too funny!!

Update:
Indiana's tagline: "Your IQ is just above that of a carrot. But you dress nicely and enjoy decent scenery"

Minnesota's tagline: "Your best years were a long time ago, and most people nowadays think you're a joke. You don't really fit in with the rest of the group"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker