Breakin Ankles

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Desperate Housewives

I never saw an episode of Desperate Housewives up till today when I caught the last five minutes of the season finale. Here is my review of those 5 minutes.

Okay, there is some fighting going on and I don't know who any of these people are. I think the show needs to develop the characters more. I mean, I'm a smart guy, and if I can't figure out who is who within the first 10 seconds, something is amiss. Next thing I know some chick stabs another chick and kills her. DRAMA! The murderess is next seen talking to a man, presumably her husband?, as they try to figure out how to get rid of the body. She suggests putting the body in concrete or something?? Then, without warning, a child appears out of nowhere and sees the man and woman hovering over the dead body. DRAMA! I couldn't tell, but I think what just happened was all a flashback?? Next up some guy is going to kill another guy but decides not to. DRAMA!! The show ends with a nararator talking about what each woman is desperate for. Hey! I recognize that woman right there! She was on an episode of Seinfeld! Whoa! I recognize that girl as well! She was the devious Kimberly on Melrose Place! Oh my gosh! I know who that girl is too! I don't know her name (Eva Longoria?), but she's been on every magazine in the last year. She was also voted #1 in Maxim's hot 100. She's nice, but not #1. Then some other chicks I don't recognize. Show ends.

Wow. This show has it all! Stabbing, kids, nararration, recognizable characters from other television shows, and, of course, hot desperate housewives. I'll be tuning in for sure next season!

I've only heard great things about the show and maybe I'll watch it straight through if they have reruns during the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker